Please read through our Frequently Asked Questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, do not hesitate to contact us.
1. How do I become a Prints member?
Simply sign up online and you will receive your membership instantly. Our membership is only valid online.
By becoming a Prints member, you can:
- make a quicker transaction as you do not need to fill in your account information again for future purchase.
- conveniently track your current order and order history.
- receive updates and news from Prints.
2. Can I shop online without becoming a member?
Yes, you may do so by simply checking out as a guest. It is advisable for you to become a member so that you may enjoy a faster and easier online purchase.
3. Can I update my profile or change my password?
Yes. Go to My Prints and sign in to your account using your e-mail and password. Click on your name at the top right corner of the webpage and go to My Profile to update your personal particulars. You may change your password by simply clicking on Change Password at the left column.
4. What do I do if I forgotten my password?
Please go to My Prints and select “forgot your password?”. An email will be sent to you to reset your password. After you have reset your password, you will then be directed to your account page.
5. How will I know that Prints has received my order?
An order acknowledgement email will be sent to you upon receipt of your payment. Please contact us with your order details if you do not receive this email.
6. Which currency will my purchases be in?
Payment for the online purchases will be made in Singapore dollars. International customers will be charged according to the prevailing exchange rate on the day your bank posts the transaction. For more information about payment, please read here.
7. Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately no cancellation or changes can be made to a confirmed order. You are therefore advised to review your order carefully prior to submission.
However, if any item(s) met the conditions specified under our Return Policy, please arrange for returning your purchase by following the instructions.
8. Can I return an item?
We accept returns of unused items within 14 days from the date of receipt, according
to the conditions specified under our Return Policy. Please follow the instructions
in steps to return your purchase
9. Can I return my online purchase in your store?
No, all items purchased through our website need to be returned to us as instructed on our Return Policy page.
10. Where are your stores located?
We have presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan and United Kingdom. Please read more here.
11. Where are your products made?
We produce all Prints products in our very own bookbindery in Singapore. All Prints products are originally shipped out from here. Please read more here.
12. Do you have a catalogue?
No, we regret that we do not have a catalogue. All our products are available to view on our website, where you will also be able to see our new arrivals.
13. Do you customise your products?
Yes, we offer customisation on our existing range of products upon request. Please read more here.
14. Do you provide online gift wrapping?
Unfortunately we do not provide any gift wrapping services for online purchases.
15. Do you offer corporate discounts?
Yes we do. We offer discounts to corporate orders, depending on your order quantity and item purchased. Sign up as a member or contact us for a quote. Terms and conditions apply.
16. Does Prints offer Franchise opportunities?
Yes we do. Please contact us for more information.
17. How do I redeem a gift voucher?
You can redeem your gift voucher during the check out process when placing an order from our website.
18. Can I spend online gift vouchers in Prints stores?
No. Online gift vouchers are strictly for online purchases.