Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Prints and thank you for taking the time to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of Prints’ website. Please read the text carefully.
These Terms and Conditions were most recently updated on 1st November 2012, and they may be changed from time to time. Changes will be posted on this page and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions and all of the changes. We reserved the right to change our price, product range, terms and condition at any point of time without any further notice.
Selling company is Stor(ag)e Pte Ltd, with business registration number 200300884K, based in Singapore at address Block 2, Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, #04-06/07, Singapore 417938. Tel: +65 6747 7938, Fax: +65 6748 3362, email@example.com.
The term ‘Prints’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to changes without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. It does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the contents of the linked website(s).
Prints owns the copyrights to the content of this website and you should assume that anything you see and read on this website is protected by copyright, design right and/or other intellectual property rights. Everything here is either the property of Prints or third parties who have licensed their rights to us.
Prints respects your privacy and will keep any information collected here strictly confidential. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected here and we will not sell, loan, share or disclose your personal data to any third party. We keep all information collected at our website confidential.
Only the necessary personal data is collected from registered users, for business purposes only. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Any data collected is for the purpose of registering a user or member and for transactional purposes. In the event should we need to use the personal data collected here for a new purpose or for a purpose not previously identified, we will at all times obtain consent from the user. User may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. Users may only be subjected to consequences because of this decision where the information is required to fulfill the specified and legitimate purposes set out by the organisation.
We ensure all users that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copy, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage. In addition, only authorised personnel have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data. All employees in our organisation are aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality of the personal data collected from users.
We allow users the rights to access their personal information. Users can access their personal information by using their respective username and password to gain access to their personal information. If you wish to change your personal identifiable information, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member information page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters and offers, simply log in to your membership page and select your preferred option.
Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to purchase our products online unless supervised.
With your individual settings on your browser, you may choose not to allow cookies. Please note that by doing so, you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
The information pertaining to products and services contained in this website are provided by Prints. While Prints endeavours to keep the information up to date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
In no event will Prints be liable for any loss or damage including no limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Prints. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Prints takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control or any other reasons.
The terms and conditions stated for Prints at www.prints-international.com are not to be changed by any individual or entity, unless a prior written agreement has been made between Prints and the other party.
Any disputes in regards to using our website, our regulations and what is stated on this website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and it is submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact our headquarter at email@example.com, or call +65 6747 7938 (Monday to Friday 9.00 to 18.00, UTC/GMT +8hrs).